Friday, June 20, 2008

Why do people say TRIANTULA!! Its TARANTULA u freaks!!!


Can we say Tarantula? My son wanted one so we got one. And it is so AWESOME!! I finally knew I had to get one when my 7 year-old son, Alex, held it. A 7-year old?!?! Of course I held it too 'cause i'm tough. In short, tarantulas rock, so every household should get one as a pet, so there can be an army of 8-legged creatures(not 3-legged like a triantula).



Oh, and i'm selling my big fish. 2 8-inch red-bellied pacus and 1 7-inch albino oscar. They are just too stinkin big! Plus they eat too much. (And they splash water on me)






7 days til Warped Tour. ROCK ON!!!

3 comments:

carter said...

How did you get it to say useless replies???? By the way that spider is disgusting!!!!

Xanderville said...

Taratulas Rock! And it onls says useless replies when its a ueless reply

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

ok, I just dropped in to visit your blog, Alex is such a cutie pie....and to think, he's your son!!! Just kidding....only from your old Aunt!!! You have always been a cute kid yourself...and yes, still a kid to me!! Ha Ha...what's with the huge spider, what are you teaching your son...I step on those things!!! Maybe not one that big...have fun with Alex and your spider...........

 
Xanderville