Saturday, June 21, 2008

Riddle Me This and Riddle Me That.............

Today I have a riddle to test how smart the readers are of these blogs. Careful, its a 2-part riddle.



1st Part: You are a farmer with 36 heads of cattle. A disease spreads through the heard (No, not Mad Cow disease). All but 9 cows die. How many cows do you have left?



2nd Part: You are WRONG!! You have 9 cows left. All BUT 9 cows die. I bet you feel really dumb now. That makes me the smart one. So now i need you to sing the Homer Simpson "I Am So Smart" song or you will be banned from this blog. And please video record your singing, as proof. Then submit them to imanidiot@runningforpresident.com.



My nephew Lucas is out of the hospital. He just recently had a blood transfusion but everything went well. You can find out more by clicking on my bro's blog link.



6 more days til we rock the Warped Tour!!!!

1 comment:

carter said...

You should put one of those count downs for your disneyland trip!

 
Xanderville