Monday, June 23, 2008

About this completely awesome blog......

Alright, basically I am doing this blog for fun. Nothing more than that. It will sometimes make absolutely no sense. And it will probably never be too serious. In the future it will have reviews of things in me and my son's life. And updates of my family events. There may be riddles, puzzles or, if suggested, helpful posts they may answer readers questions. Anything questions from life to blogs, resources to what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you questions.

My layout is basically a customed minima stretch layout with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Leave any questions or comments and I will post answers or How-To's. Check out these Nightmare Pics while you're here. Plus you should click around the site a little bit. There is links in words and pics that will take you all over the web.
Xanderville
Jack icon
Xanderville


4 more days til I rock the Warped Tour!!!

Xanderville

No comments:

 
Xanderville